Team Leader - Together4Kids
- Full time (76 fortnightly hours), Fixed term contract ending 30 June 2022
- $90,960 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Located in Hindmarsh
Our belief in the transformative power of relationships lies at the heart of everything we do.
Relationships Australia South Australia (RASA) is a not-for-profit, secular, community organisation whose objective is to relieve the suffering, distress and helplessness of vulnerable and disadvantaged people; to enhance their physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
Together4Kids (T4K) is a specialist child-focused team which provides support and training to those working in the homelessness sector and therapeutic support for children in groups and as individuals.
The Team Leader develops and maintains effective work practices and provides staff management to ensure that homeless children, aged 0 – 12 years, in partnership with their parent or carer, receive timely and appropriate therapeutic support. The Team Leader has overall responsibility for the smooth operation of the Together4Kids (T4K) team as well as having a sector wide role in advocating for children and developing programs to build skills in child focus practice across the domestic violence and homelessness sector.
- A bachelor’s degree (AQF Level 7) in Psychology, Early Childhood, Social Work, Counselling, Youth work, Nursing, or Mental Health or the equivalent knowledge experience.
- Significant experience in therapeutic or clinical services, early childhood education, therapeutic youth work, crisis or early intervention services.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role within a team.
- Experience in working with Aboriginal communities, families and services.
- Experience in working with families and children experiencing domestic violence.
- A Working with Children Check is essential and employment is not able to commence without a current clearance.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Deborah Lockwood on 08 8245 8100.
Closing Date: 9:00am, Monday 12th April 2021.
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer.