Senior Client Services Officer - Central
- Part Time (60.8 fortnightly hours), Ongoing position
- $63,677 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Located in Adelaide
Our belief in the transformative power of relationships lies at the heart of everything we do.
Relationships Australia South Australia (RASA) is a not-for-profit, secular, community organisation whose objective is to relieve the suffering, distress and helplessness of vulnerable and disadvantaged people; to enhance their physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
Client Services Officers are the face of RASA, providing appointment, reception and intake services to clients and visitors.
The Senior CSO will lead in managing frontline responses to complex client enquiries and assessing client needs both face to face and by phone. The SCSO will support the Client Services Officers to provide up to date referrals and service options for clients and provide frontline leadership to the CSO team/s at Central and Elm Place.
The SCSO will champion research and evaluation projects on site and will provide advice, solutions and feedback to managers and research team about effective implementation of research and evaluation processes.
- Certificate IV (AQF level 4) in Community Services (or willingness to complete within 12 months).
- A Working with Children Check is essential and employment is not able to commence without a current clearance.
- Diploma (AQF Level 5) in Human Services or Business Administration.
- Experience of administration in a counselling or mediation environment in the community services industry.
- Demonstrated experience managing a frontline team.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Melissa Rochow on 08 8419 2013.
Closing Date: 9:00am, Monday 19th April 2021.
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer.