Practitioner, Supporting Emotional Wellness in Aged Care /Mental Health Accreditation Pathway for Social Workers
Adelaide, Elizabeth, Marion and Port Adelaide
- 4 x Full Time (76 fortnightly hours) positions available, Fixed-Term contracts until 30 June 2022
- $73,447 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Four positions at four locations: Adelaide, Port Adelaide, Marion and Elizabeth
Relationships Australia South Australia is a dynamic community services organisation that delivers a broad range of programs and services.
The Supporting Emotional Wellness in Aged Care (SEW) program provides free individual and group counselling services to people living in residential aged care facilities (RACFs) across metropolitan Adelaide.
The SEW Practitioners support mental health issues in accordance with an approved supervision plan. Practitioners work with and respond to complex relationship and social issues and will have a commitment to cultural competence in this work.
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work.
- Eligible to work towards accreditation as a Mental Health Social Worker with the AASW.
- A Working with Children Check is essential and employment is not able to commence without a current clearance.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Assuna Schultz on 08 8419 2038.
Closing Date: 9:00 am, Monday 17 May 2021.
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer.