Manager, Walking Together IFS (Intensive Family Services)
- Full-Time (76 fortnightly hours), Fixed Term contract until 30 June 2023
- $110,161 per annum pro rata + Super + Salary Packaging
- Located in Hindmarsh
- Employed by Relationships Australia South Australia
About the Program
Walking Together (Western Intensive Family Services) is a culturally responsive, trauma-informed, assertive outreach service providing intensive and targeted support to families with multiple and complex needs, who are referred via the Pathway referral system of Department of Human Services.
Walking Together is a partnership between RASA, Uniting Care Wesley Bowden (UCWB), Kornar Winmil Yunti (KWY) and Bookyana who have been providing innovative family support services in the City of Charles Sturt, City of Port Adelaide, Enfield and City of West Torrens and will now combine to bring an intensive support service to families in the Western suburbs. The Walking Together Team are able to access appropriate resources and service support for families from across the four agencies.
RASA is the lead agency within the partnership and the team of Family Practitioners will be employed across the partnership agencies and will be supported by Walking Together Manager and an Intake, Assessment and Referral worker, with all team members based at RASA, Hindmarsh.
Our belief in the transformative power of relationships lies at the heart of everything we do. Relationships Australia South Australia (RASA) is a not-for-profit, secular, community organisation, helping people to overcome difficulties and bring about positive change in their lives. We offer services for families, couples and individuals of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
About the role
The Manager Walking Together is responsible for the delivery of high-quality services, through strong collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, government departments and community service organisations. A key function of the Manager position will be to enable effective multiagency collaboration and the role will need to be able to identify and overcome service coordination roadblocks.
- A Bachelor degree (AQF Level 7) in social sciences or humanities or related field.
- Prepared to undertake a Qualification in Family Group Conferencing.
- Significant experience in program management and leadership of teams.
- Extensive experience in child protection systems and services.
- Significant experience in contract management.
- A Working with Children Check is essential and employment is not able to commence without a current clearance.
- Significant experience in delivering intensive case management programs and/or services.
- Significant experience in the development and delivery of new programs.
- Post graduate study in a related field.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Deborah Lockwood on 08 8245 8100.
Closing Date: 9:00 am, Monday 17th May 2021
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer.