Regional Coordinator, Training and Skills (Berri)
Full time position (76 fortnightly hours). Fixed term employment contract until 30 June 2024.
Competitive annual salary + Super + Salary Packaging* (to increase your take home pay - plus benefits if relocating from Regional SA or interstate)
Located in Berri with potential for flexible working
Join our dynamic team as the Regional Coordinator of Training and Skills, leading a small team to provide workforce development activities for individuals and organisations, including individual support, case management, skills training, qualifications, work experience and pathways to employment.
You’re welcome at RASA
Our belief in the transformative power of relationships lies at the heart of everything we do.
You will be joining an inclusive, supportive and welcoming culture. Relationships Australia South Australia (RASA) values are Diversity, Respect, Belonging and Learning and this is reflected in the way we work and treat each other. Our teams embrace people from a wide range of cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, sexual and gender identities. We understand that your relationships are important, so we believe in being flexible, where possible, to support you to balance your work and personal commitments.
Who we are looking for
We are searching for a dynamic and experienced leader who is excellent at stakeholder engagement, highly organised, and can supervise and deliver effective community services workforce development activities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications at AQF level 7 in education, social sciences or related field and/or significant demonstrated experience and acquired knowledge that would be otherwise achieved through formal education.
- Certificate IV or above in a Training and Education (TAE) qualification (such as Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or Diploma of Vocational Education and Training) or willingness to achieve this within 6 months.
- Experience delivering and assessing VET community services qualifications.
- Experience working with industry stakeholders in the development and delivery of workforce development programs.
- Experience in responding to the learning needs of vulnerable people.
- Experience in responding to the learning needs of organisations.
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience working in employment services programs.
- Experience working with disadvantaged learners and developing tailored support plans.
What you will be doing
The Regional Coordinator is responsible for the day to day running of the RASA workforce development hub based in Berri, overseeing its operations across the region.
- Work in collaboration with the Regional Manager, Training and Skills to design high quality education, employment and career support, and professional development for clients and community sector organisations in the Riverland region.
- Coordinate, supervise and directly deliver case management, training and skills activities including nationally recognised qualifications, professional training, communities of practice, coaching, case work and supported work experience.
- Lead a team to provide a physical learning hub and deliver tailored workforce development activities for individuals and organisations.
For more information you can read the full Position Description.
If this role is what you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Andrew Berkinshaw on 0451 379 451.
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that the services provided at RASA sites mean that our employees need to follow some specific requirements:
A satisfactory DHS Working with Children Check
A satisfactory National Criminal History Check
Have had the three TGA approved and recognised COVID vaccine doses and provide the certificate. If you can’t comply, you are encouraged to have a confidential conversation with the hiring manager about your individual circumstances.
*How Salary Packaging can increase your take home pay
Salary packing is an entitlement granted by the Federal Government to workers in approved non-government and health organisations. Salary Packaging can increase your take home salary by creating tax free earnings. In effect, $15,899 of your wage can be paid tax free in each fringe benefit tax year. This 'tax free' amount is in addition to the tax-free threshold of $18,200 for income.
Follow the link to the Salary Packaging information provided by AccessPay, our chosen provider, to find out more.
Relationships Australia South Australia (RASA) is a not-for-profit, secular, community organisation, helping people to overcome difficulties and bring about positive change in their lives. We offer services for families, couples and individuals of all ages, backgrounds and abilities. To find out more about RASA go to rasa.org.au.